Do you need a lot of chocolate truffles, and pretty fast?
Sometimes, events come up and situations arise when you find yourself in need of an extra-large amount of chocolate truffle delights!
Whether you’re looking to serve guests at a wedding reception, large family get-together, holiday party, or some other big event, consider buying wholesale chocolate truffles or bulk truffles to help put a smile on every guest’s face.
After all, who doesn’t love bulk chocolate truffle deals?
Of course, if you’re shopping for wholesale chocolate truffles or bulk chocolate truffles, it might feel a little overwhelming trying to dig up the best places to buy. There are tons of different shops that sell truffles, both online and in physical stores, but how can you know which ones are the most cost-effective or have the largest variety?
That’s where this article comes in! I’ve gathered all the information you need to help make the right choice when it comes to buying chocolate truffles wholesale. You’ll be able to check out some of the top sellers, and you’ll have plenty of help choosing the right one to fit your needs.
But what is the price of truffles in bulk, you may ask? Don’t worry—I’ll be sure to give you all the pricing you need to help come to the right decision when it comes to buying truffles for you next big event.
Now, let’s get started examining the top chocolate truffles bulk sellers, both online and off!
But First... Our Favorite Picks:
Bulk Chocolate Truffles
Bulk Chocolate Truffles
If you haven’t yet found the perfect place to buy your bulk chocolate truffles, consider checking out Amazon’s options instead. You might not have realized that you can buy food through Amazon, but you definitely can, and it’s one of the best places to pick up a lot of truffles without having to worry too much about the cost of shipping. Best of all, when you order from Amazon, you can enjoy their customer service in the unfortunate event you need to take care of an issue. Check out these top choices for bulk truffle products on Amazon.
Bulk Chocolate Truffle Deal #1
Lindt Lindor Milk Chocolate Truffles, 120 Count
Choose these truffles if you’re looking for an easy solution to your dessert supply! These truffles come in a box of 120 individually wrapped milk chocolate candies. The box itself is decorated nicely, and the individual wrappers are elegant and sparkling. Because of their red and white coloring, they’re probably best suited for holiday parties or maybe for a large Valentine’s Day get-together.
- Milk chocolate truffles have a delicious and smooth consistency with a creamy center.
- These truffles have an excellent snap from their outer harder candy shell.
- Purchasing in bulk is a good deal that can save you a lot versus buying in stores.
- Because these truffles are packed in a box together, they may melt in transit and require faster shipping.
- Individually wrapped truffles may be hard to open and not right for certain situations.
- Packaged truffles may lose their glossy shine and not look as vibrant as they would be when purchased in stores.
Bulk Chocolate Truffle Deal #2
Lindt Lindor Dark Chocolate Truffles, 60 Count Box
of dark chocolate Lindt truffles if you’re looking for a great way to satisfy a craving for bittersweet chocolate goodness. These truffles feature a smooth, creamy center and a snappy, hard outer shell, which makes them popular with just about anyone looking to indulge in a bite or two of tasty chocolate. They work especially well as part of your table setting for the holidays, or even in gift bags.
- Lindt dark chocolate truffles are known for their high-quality taste and texture.
- Purchasing truffles that are individually wrapped gives you more flexibility when it comes to using them.
- With 120 truffles included in this purchase, you’re sure to have plenty to take care of whatever you need to accomplish.
- Individually wrapped and boxed bulk chocolates don’t come in a tray, which may lead to melting during transit.
- These truffles come in at a much higher range than their milk chocolate counterparts.
- Blue and white truffle wrapping is the only color option, which may limit what you can do with these particular truffles.
Bulk Chocolate Truffle Deal #3
Milk Chocolate Lindor Truffles Case – 550 Pieces
Do you need a whole lot of truffles for your next big event? If so, check out this box of 550 milk chocolate Lindor truffles! These truffles come in a huge box, so you never have to worry about running out of your supply again. They ship directly from the Lindt company, through Amazon, which means that you have a lot of help when it comes to customer service. Bring home a box today!
- Buying from Lindt through Amazon protects you, as a buyer, in the case of melting chocolate while in-transit.
- Individually wrapped truffles take out all the hassle of having to wrap or otherwise package the truffles before you can use them.
- For a box of 550 truffles, these are a great price!
- Free shipping is not available for this product, and will cost at least ten dollars more on the total price.
- Lindt truffles are sometimes known to melt and become dull when shipped, especially during the hotter months of the year.
- Packaging colors are not optional, so if you’re planning to use truffles as part of your table décor, you may be limited.
Bulk Chocolate Truffle Deal #4
Hazelnut Lindor Truffles Case – 500 Pieces
When you want something a little more unique for your bulk truffle order, check out these hazelnut truffles to mix things up a little! These truffles come individually wrapped in a box of 500 total pieces of candy, which makes them a great solution if you’re looking to provide chocolates to a lot of people at the same time. Use them as part of fundraising events, give them out as party favors, or save them for the dessert table at your next formal event!
- Hazelnut and chocolate truffles are some of the most delicious and flavorful of the Lindt family, which is sure to make your guests happy.
- These truffles feature a smooth, creamy center and a flavor that is backed by Lindt’s well-known name.
- With a snappy hard outer chocolate shell, these are some of the most popular truffles in the Lindt lineup.
- When buying truffles in bulk, it’s always possible that they’ll melt along the way. Lindt truffles have been known to arrived melted in some cases.
- Free shipping may not be available, and if this is the case, your box of 550 truffles will cost a little extra on the end.
- Individually wrapped truffles may not be right for every occasion. Consider this before ordering truffles you might have to open by hand before using.
Bulk Chocolate Truffle Deal #5
Godiva Chocolatier Wrapped Truffles – Milk Pecan Caramel Sundae
There’s nothing like a really unique and incredible truffle flavor to wow your guests, and with , you’ll be able to do just that! This delicious pecan caramel truffle is wrapped in smooth, creamy milk chocolate that adds to the overall sweetness and gives this flavor a delightful burst in every bite. No matter what you intend to use these truffles for, they’re sure to be a crowd-pleaser!
- Individually wrapped truffles come in a neutral color wrapper, making them easy to use for just about any occasion.
- Since these truffles are fulfilled by Amazon, your order will always include free shipping.
- When you buy Godiva chocolate truffles, you know you’re getting a product backed by a well-known brand name.
- This package of truffles costs a pretty penny for around 300 truffles, making it one of the more expensive options.
- Ordering truffles in bulk from Amazon can sometimes result in a melted product, which you might be unable to return.
- Although standard shipping is free, faster shipping to avoid melted truffles will cost extra.
Bulk Chocolate Truffle Deal #6
Godiva Chocolatier Wrapped Dark Mint Chocolate Chip Truffle Bulk Case
these Choose these truffles if you’re looking for a bite-sized alternative to the classic round truffle. The truffles included in this bulk order are minis, which makes them a great choice if you’re looking for something small and simple to give out as party favors to your guests or in gift bags for just about any event. They come in a dark chocolate and peppermint flavor, but they can also be purchased as a milk chocolate café latte flavor instead.
- Smaller-sized truffles are less likely to melt in shipping than bigger truffles might be.
- Godiva chocolate truffles come from a well-known brand that is backed by years of customer satisfaction and quality assurance.
- This is a good deal, particularly from the Godiva brand.
- Bite-sized mini truffles may not be large enough to serve as desserts, depending on the event for which you’re using them.
- Dark chocolate peppermint is a holiday flavor that might not work for every situation or event you have planned.
- Smaller truffles don’t have the same creamy inside texture and snappy outside that you might expect from a larger truffle.
More Great Bulk Chocolate Truffle Brands
Bulk Chocolate Truffle Brand #1
At Dan’s Chocolates, you can stock up on truffles in bulk for very affordable prices. Dan’s Chocolates claims to be the most cost-effective wholesale truffle supplier in the United States, and that’s a pretty reasonable claim! When you shop in bulk from this company, you can choose from a wide variety of different truffle styles and flavors. Pick strawberries and cream white-dipped heart-shaped truffles if you’re looking for something with a romantic twist, or choose the more traditional dark chocolate champagne cocoa-dusted truffles for a formal event.
Most of the bulk options at Dan’s Chocolates come in at a fair price. Depending on the type of truffle you go with, you might get anywhere from 48 to 63 individual truffles in one tray. Shaped truffles, like the heart-shaped ones, tend to include fewer pieces than traditional round truffles, while clusters filled with nuts or caramel have even less. For the best savings overall, it’s a good idea to choose traditional round truffles from this company.
You can email Dan’s Chocolates through their website, or call them at 802-734-5115 to place an order in bulk. Dan’s doesn’t have a physical store but is based in New England.
Bulk Chocolate Truffle Brand #2
You probably recognize Lindt as one of the big-name truffle sellers worldwide. This company usually turns up for sale in grocery stores, specialty markets, and even sometimes in unique places such as bookstores or other shops. You can usually recognize a Lindt truffle because it will be sold in an individual wrapper, often decorated for the nearest holiday. Lindt offers tons of options in bulk, and you can order them directly from their website if you so choose.
Bulk truffles can be purchased in cases of 500 pieces. This is a great option if you need to purchase a lot of truffles on a pretty tight budget. You can even buy a pack of 320 individually wrapped truffles, and you can also stock up on 120 truffle pieces. The larger 550-count cases come in many different flavors, including pumpkin spice, caramel, sea salt, coconut, hazelnut, raspberry, and much more. The other, smaller options don’t come in quite as many flavors, but they still give you a lot to choose from.
You can email Lindt through their website, or give them a call at 1-877-695-4638. Lindt doesn’t have any physical stores, but many groceries stock their products and may be able to make a special bulk order for you if you prefer to pick up your truffles in person.
Bulk Chocolate Truffle Brand #3
Moonstruck Chocolate Co.
Shop at Moonstruck Chocolate Co. when you want some truly unique truffles to choose from. This Oregon-based chocolatier has been producing delicious hand-crafted chocolates since the early 1990s and offers a variety of options that can be purchased in smaller bulk sizes. Most truffles cannot be purchased in amounts larger than 20 pieces per tray, but if you contact the company ahead of time, they might be able to help you set up something larger.
Choose from several unique truffle flavors when purchasing through Moonstruck Chocolate Co. While there are plenty of traditional milk, dark, and white chocolate options, some of the best truffles from this supplier include the Italia espresso truffle, the wild huckleberry truffle, and the distillers’ collection. This set is made from many different local Oregon alcoholic products, including pear brandy, absinthe, and much more. What this company lacks in larger amounts of truffles available for purchase, it more than makes up for in unique and interesting flavors, as well as beautifully decorated truffles.
You can email Moonstruck Chocolate Co. through their website. You can also call them at 1-800-557-6666. There are a few Moonstruck cafes located throughout Portland, Oregon, where you can also pick up truffles in person.
Bulk Chocolate Truffle Brand #4
If you’re looking for a huge amount of truffles in bulk, Seattle Chocolates is the choice for you. This is a smaller company that is focused on providing high-quality customer service and excellent chocolate products in bulk to its customers, who come back time and again. Seattle Chocolates has been around since 1991 and continues to offer excellent bulk chocolate options for anyone in the United States.
At Seattle Chocolates, truffles can be purchased in mid-sized bulk amounts, usually running at around 120 pieces. This is a great price for so many truffles, and you’re sure to love the taste of each one when you bite into them. These truffles are individually wrapped in unique colors depending on the flavor, and they are always gluten-free, which makes them even better for serving your guests. You can purchase a bulk package of assorted flavor truffles, which includes sea salt, espresso, coconut macaroon, mint, cherry, cappuccino, champagne, and much more. You can also choose a specific flavor to buy a box of 120 instead.
Email Seattle Chocolates at email@example.com, or call them at 425-264-2730. You can also purchase chocolate truffles from one of the two Seattle Chocolates stores located in Seattle, as well as from many specialty markets around the country.
Bulk Chocolate Truffle Brand #5
You may be more interested in sticking with the well-known truffle suppliers for your purchase. If so, Godiva is a great place to start shopping in bulk. When you think of chocolate truffles, Godiva is probably one of the first companies to pop into your mind. They have been supplying high-quality, mass-produced chocolate truffles to the public for years, and they continue to keep their products popular through great flavors, excellent textures, and good customer service as well.
When you’re shopping for truffles in bulk from Godiva, you have a few options. You can purchase a package of 300 individually wrapped truffles. These come in a wide variety of flavors that are sure to please even the most discerning of your guests. Choose traditional milk or dark chocolate truffles if you’re looking for something on the simpler side, or pick from flavors such as crème brulee, chocolate lava cake, or milk latte, just to name a few. Each flavor of truffle comes in a different individually wrapped color foil, making it easy to distinguish between them if you choose more than one at a time.
Email Godiva through their website, or schedule a live chat with a customer service representative to help you purchase your bulk truffles. You can also call at 800-946-3482. There are many Godiva stores located around the world, but they usually don’t stock bulk truffles.
Bulk Chocolate Truffle Brand #6
Lake Champlain Chocolates
There may not be as many options at Lake Champlain Chocolates as with other suppliers, but this is still an excellent place to pick up a smaller amount of truffles in bulk. Lake Champlain Chocolates brings together the sweet creaminess of Belgian chocolate with the fresh taste of real Vermont butter to create beautiful, delicate truffles that are packed full of intense flavor in every bite. You can purchase milk, dark, or assorted chocolate truffles through this supplier.
If you need a smaller amount of truffles in bulk, choose a tray of 30 assorted chocolate truffles. This is a great deal from this company and includes a lot of different flavors for you to choose from. You can try cappuccino, Valencia orange, white raspberry, vanilla malt, and of course, traditional milk and dark chocolate truffles as well. If you prefer, you can select 30-piece trays in either all-milk or all-dark chocolate instead, depending on your tastes.
You can email Lake Champlain Chocolates at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call them at 1-800-465-5909. There is a retail store located in Burlington, Vermont, and many specialty shops around the country also provide these chocolates.
Found A Great Bulk Chocolate Truffle Deal Yet? We Hope So... 😉
As you can see, there are a lot of options to help you when you need to get a ton of truffles quickly! Making truffles from scratch might be a good solution for smaller parties and get-togethers, but if you’re looking to supply desserts and sweet treats to a large number of people, ordering in bulk is the way to go.
Any one of these great suppliers is a good choice when it comes to getting your truffles in bulk. Your final decision is really only determined by how much you have in your truffle budget and by what types of flavors you’re looking for. Remember that a big-name truffle company might not always be the best solution for your specific needs and that Amazon also offers plenty of bulk truffle purchase options that might help you out, too.
No matter what you need or how soon you need it, you should have no trouble finding excellent bulk chocolate truffles from any of these great suppliers. Some of them also have physical stores, so if you need to pick up your wholesale chocolate truffles in person, remember that you’re not limited to online shopping. You might also want to check out your local specialty candy shops and see if you can make bulk chocolate truffle purchases ahead of time through them.
Whichever supplier you choose, get ready to enjoy dozens of delicious bulk chocolate truffles!